I'm afraid your question is too confused to make sense of. I can see that you're an admin on JIRA 6.2, but beyond that,I am sorry, but I cannot follow it.
Could you explain, in simple short sentences, what you are doing, what you expect to happen and what is actually happening?
Thanks Nic,
We are facing some issues related with Subject, which shows no subject provided and also unable to read the description while different teams are working on the same request. It shows To; From but CC is blank although I see it has CC: xyz@gng.com, and also the subject which shows : No subject provided.
Please let me know if we need to change the configuration.
Regards,
A
I'm sorry, but that still does not explain what you are seeing, what you are doing or what you are expecting. What does "no subject provided" mean? Where are you seeing it? What's "unable to read description"? (It's a field, it has data, if you can't read it, you shouldn't have put bad data into it). What are you trying to do with To and From? What is the email setup and what are you trying to do with the email? You've not even said if this is about send or receive of email, or even if it's something else.
I am not able to explain properly, I will try again. We are facing issues with few emails where people are working together while answering each other when the task gets completed. So, unable to read the email and creating dublicate requests. So this is how am able to see the message and copied a section for example:- Subject: =?utf-8?B?Rlc6IERFVksgUsOcQ0tWRVJTLi1VLkJFVEVJTC4gKFJlY2hudW5nL0JpbGxp?= =?utf-8?B?bmcpICBmb3IgUmVpbnN1cmFuY2UgQWNjb3VudGluZy1EZXB0LiAgLSBCZWxl?= =?utf-8?B?Zy1udW1tZXIvSW52b2ljZSM4NjY4ODMwIDExNTkgLSAxLiBDYXQuIFhMIHBl?= =?utf-8?Q?r_31.12.2014?= Thread-Topic: =?utf-8?B?REVWSyBSw5xDS1ZFUlMuLVUuQkVURUlMLiAoUmVjaG51bmcvQmlsbGluZykg?= =?utf-8?B?IGZvciBSZWluc3VyYW5jZSBBY2NvdW50aW5nLURlcHQuICAtIEJlbGVnLW51?= =?utf-8?B?bW1lci9JbnZvaWNlIzg2Njg4MzAgMTE1OSAtIDEuIENhdC4gWEwgcGVyIDMx?= =?utf-8?Q?.12.2014?=
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.