How do I create a custom code block macro? I would like to have macros for languages we use with a standardized look.
This is what I have created in Configuration -> User Macros:
## @param codetitle:title=Code title|type=string|required=true|desc=Title of the code macro
##
## Macro title: Python Single Code Line
## Macro has a body: Y
## Body processing: unrendered
## Output: Selected output option
##
## Developed by: me
## Date created: 07/10/2016
## Installed by: me
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="code">
<ac:parameter ac:name="title">$codetitle</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="theme">Default</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="language">py</ac:parameter>
<ac:plain-text-body><![CDATA[insert your code here]]></ac:plain-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
Unfortunately, this does not work: the title is not replaced by the value of $codetitle, thus just the string "$codetitle" appears in the title bar no matter what value the string $codetitle has.
Additionally, any modifications to the body are ignored. You can insert what you want into the body, the macro always displays "insert your code here".
How do I have to alter this macro in order to get it working properly?