We're trying out Portfolio again, now that it has better support for Story Points. But we're running into an issue importing issues – we want to do it one project at a time at the beginning, and see how things line up before we import our whole backlog.
However, the filters available in the Import dialog are proving troublesome. There's no control for filtering by JIRA project (unlike the import Releases tool); when I put the project code in the "Contains text" search field in the upper right, it only returns some of the issues in that project (and how it determines which ones to return, we can't figure out).
For example:
I enter "CDEX" (our project code), and some issues are returned, but not (for instance) CDEX-22.
If I then enter "CDEX-22"...then CDEX-22 shows correctly (and singly, of course).
How are we supposed to restrict imports to just one JIRA project? And why is the search field behaving so strangely?