We have just set up JIRA and JEMH according to the Helpdesk-out-of-the-box guide and have a couple questions - please feel free to refer me to documentation if I've missed the answer as I've read a lot of both JIRA and JEMH docs in the last week and may have just missed this.
We do not want non-JIRA users (i.e. our clients, sending us email) to receive an automatic notification when an issue is created. In fact, we really only want them to receive a notification when we add comments.
We went through and set up the project mapping under Event Listener so that the only template sets are as follows:
- Issue Commented: Default
- JEMH Post-created event: Custom 2: Standard event template (made from the wiki startup guide)
But whoever sends our support address an email gets a notification that an issue was created. What am I missing?