I'm need add a button (when click on button open some url) to the application header bar near custom button "Create issue". Please help
Have a look at https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-platform/other/tutorial-adding-menu-items-to-jira
If you want this menu item looks like button("Create" button as example)
"Create"
Create plugin as described in https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-platform/other/tutorial-adding-menu-items-to-jira and add to
atlassian-plugin.xml
<web-panel key="test-menu" location="com.atlassian.jira.plugin.headernav.left.context" weight="35"> <label>test</label> <resource type="velocity" name="view" location="test-menu.vm"/> </web-panel>
create test-menu.vm file in /resource folder with a content
test-menu.vm
/resource
#disable_html_escaping() <li id="test-menu"> <a class="aui-button aui-button-primary aui-style" href="http://google.com">Test</a> </li>
thankyou, Nic
thankyou, Dima
How I can change number of button on the application header bar ?
How many buttons do you have? Do you want to add or remove buttons?
I have 6 buttons, and wont add more
Edit the properties file as detailed at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+edit+the+jira-config.properties+file and https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+JIRA+Configuration - you need to look for the "opsbar" properties in the jpm file to copy into jira-config.properties
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.