Hey
On the Classic planning board, we have a statictics bar, that could sum up story points. On the versions, it was also possible to se a sum for the entire version.
Does anyone know how to re-create this in the new Rapid Boards?
Hi Mikkel,
Currently rapid board sprints have been replaced by version/component in Classic Board. Therefore, if you want to know how to create story points, please check this article:
Hope its help.
Ok. But this only works for planning sprints. Only the sprint have started the total story point count disaperes. And there is now way of adding this to the backlog. So essential we can't see the estimat of the backlog.
That's missing. There is an existing request here - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7031
The descripes story points sum in Work mode. I need the story points sum for the backlog.But I guess this also missing. I will create a new ticket with atlassian on this.
Story point sum is always available in the backlog (I mean the Plan mode). What is your estimation setting? Can you also add a screenshot?
Not according to this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7406. Please descripe how you added this information. I would like to add this information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.