Hello!
I updated confluence to 5.4.3 version. But I got error: "Detected tables with non-default collation. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/TABrFw<span< a="">lang="en">"
But:
mysql> SELECT * FROM information_schema.COLUMNS WHERE table_schema = 'confluence' AND collation_name != 'utf8_bin';Empty set (0,01 sec)mysql> SELECT * FROM information_schema.TABLES WHERE table_schema = 'confluence' AND table_collation != 'utf8_bin';Empty set (0,00 sec)
Hi Basil,
Did any of the queries in this knowledge base article troubleshooting character and collation issue in mysql return any result?
I would suggest you to run all the queries in the article first to ensure all the collation and character is correctly set.Regards,
Jing Hwa
Hello. As I wrote above:
Hi Basil,Have you run all the queries under second solution in the knowledge base article troubleshooting character and collation issue in mysql ?
There are three queries which you are suppose to run but froom what I can see in the comment you have not run this query:
SELECT DEFAULT_COLLATION_NAME FROM information_schema.SCHEMATA WHERE SCHEMA_NAME = '<databasename>';
Let me know if this return no result as well.
Thanks!It was necessary to make:
alter database confluence CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin;
alter database confluence CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin; solved this issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.