How to change the table row back ground color and the Font?
In the image we can notice that alternative rows are of diffrent background colour and one is bold whereas other is normal font. How to make it uniform.?
.
If you have 3.4.6 installed, this is what I would do;
1. Switch to Wiki Markup view.
2. Copy the contents of the table to and editor (TextWrangler, UtraEdit, Vi if you be that kind of player).
3. Edit the rows searching and replacing the | (pipe symbols) with double pipes || if necessary.
4. Copy the result back to Wiki Markup view.
5. Save the file.
I sent you a video illustratinig this solution.
To change a font to bold.
To highlight a row with grey.
Hi Mary,
Thanks for the reply but i am still facing the problem.
Is there any specific option to select a row or we just need to select it by click and drag.
Also i dont see the option as highlighted by you.
Hi,
Selecting a row or cell is a bit tricky. You might want to practice on simpler table first. If you want to email me directly, I'll send you a video. I could not attach that to this page. manthony@atlassian.com
Mary
I have mailed few hours ago, please take a look.
email id : msozhave@unhcr.org
Thank you.
Thanks Mary. Its working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.