Hi,
I am evaluating the Tempo Timesheet plugin and have the following question (haven't found anything in the documentation or the pruduct):
I have an issue with an original estimate of lets say 83 hours. I want to plan this issues and add it to the timeline. I know that i can start work on the 10th of december. I also have a vacation (already planned as internal activity) from december 19th to january 1st. I know I can spend 6 hours per day on this issue. I think this is a quite normal use case. How do I plan this?
If I use the "plan time" screen I first have to select a period. Do I really have to calculate the duration of the issue by hand? Once I have entered a first planned period (10th of december - 19th of december) I cannot see how many time is left to work if I start to plan a second period in january.
What is the best way to plan?
What I would expect is:
If i have 83hours estimate and I enter a start date and assign 6 hours a day the end date should be calculated automatically based on the avialble time.
Is there anything possible like this?
Andreas