This is probably a really dumb question, however I need to ask in case I am just about to put something together for the company that won't work the way I expect. :-)
At present I have a 500 user license for Confluence and a 50 user license for JIRA - this is because virtually all of the company will be using Confluence, but only developers / testers will be using JIRA.
As I want to display all project information within Confluence, I am hoping to automatically show information on JIRA issues within Confluence project pages.
My question is, will all Confluence users see this information within Confluence, or will it only be the 50 users who also have JIRA licenses?
Initially my thoughts were that all Confluence users would see the JIRA information within Confluence, however only those who also have a JIRA license would be able to click on an issue and navigate to JIRA (or create a JIRA issue) - I'm not 100% sure now, so am just looking for some confirmation / guidance.