Hi friends.
I installed the Jira version: atlassian-jira-6.1-x32.bin on my server. I have installed de driver mysql version mysql-connector-java-5.1.26, Mysql 5.5.29. I created in the mysql database jiradb, user: jirauser and password. I set the privileges for this user with all flags. When i open the jira web site, i do the configuration for connect with my db mysql but is not work.
When i try to connect directly ion mysql with jirauser on jiradb, its works.
i try to open the ports access in my firewall too but no works.
When i try to config using ./Config.sh (JIRA HOME), when i test the connection, the following error occurs:
Database Selection [M]>
MySql Database Configuration.
Hostname (192.168.0.200)>
Port (3306)>
Database (jiradb)>
Username (jirauser)>
Password (*****)>
Test Connection ([Y]/N)? >
Attempting to connect to 192.168.0.200:3306/jiradb
*** Connection failed: Could not connect to the DB: Communications link failure
The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
Please, help me.
Thanks
Best Regards.
Paulo