Hi there...
I am a first time user of Jira and Grasshopper and need some advice on the best way to use your tool in my situation.
I have two sub-projects... Let's call it Enterprise and Consumer... They are different products that have some technology overlap, and as a result, we tap into the same exact technical resources to get the job done.
A sprint in our company has a scope that includes both Enterprise and Consumer user stories. We currently number our Enterprise user stories with an E prefix, and number our Consumer user stories with a C prefix. So we have user stories numbered E1, E2, E3, C1, C2, C3. A sprint might include E1, C2 and C3 user stories.
Recognizing this(and not knowing your tool well), I am not sure if I should create this as one project in Jira/Grasshopper, or two. My inclination is to create a single project with both consumer and user stories. But I am not sure that you have a mechanism for me to logically separate my Enterprise and Consumer user stories (and these might need to be further sub categorized).
Thanks for any help you can provide to me to get me started!
Regards,
Mike