I have some long documents with tables of contents. I created a two-section layout with a narrow left section for the table of contents and a wider main section for the content. I would like the left-section to be non-scrolling so it doesn't move when the reader moves down the main section.
That sounds possible using CSS. Can you post the source code you have so far so that we can tell you how to fix it?
You can make an element fixed and non-scrolling with this CSS:
NAME_OF_THAT_ELEMENT { position: fixed; top: 0px; left: 0px; }
But you will have to rework your whole layout and use something else where left and right are separate elements and can be addressed individually (instead of the section macro where left and right columns are probably just different <td> within a <table>).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.