EDIT/
Maybe it could be possible to take the "browser-bookmarklet" (javascript-code) from the bookmark-plugin and enhance it so that all selected content is copied into a new page in confluence (under a selectable page) - not just text (like the existing functionality...)
No developer or 3rd party company out there to create such a nice plugin?
EDIT/
Hello,
every collegue is "finding" regularly interesting informations in the web. But how to get them "with a click" to the correct page in confluence?
I've seen
{cache}+{html}-Macro: Problem: Web page gets parsed/updated regularly, creating much load, Pictures are only linked, not embedded
{html}-Macro: Problems: Pictures only embedded, creating new request on every consultation
"HTML to confluence converter"
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DISC/HTML+To+Confluence+Converter
Problem: Looks like a promising start, but pictures are not embedded, needs an php-webserver...
Best solution for the moment: I press "Ctrl+P" in the browser and export the page to pdf. This pdf I attach to a confluence-page. (it gets indexed, all formatting is preserved, not so bad)
But what I dream about is that directly in the browser I mark which part of the page I want to import into confluence and then (like with the bookmarks-bookmarklet) I press a button, select the space/page in confluence and all the text gets inserted, links are preserved and pictures are embedded. So that the content is fully available in confluence without generating any load on consultations...
Any idea how to achieve this?