() I am using Confluence 4.3.3, when I am trying to edit a sample page, i am not able to do that. I ahve attached the log file.
Also I am getting a JS error as below:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'registerButtonHandler' of undefined
Hi there,
Please try the following steps:
Please try the above steps and see how it goes. Hope it helps.
Cheers,Septa Cahyadiputra
Hi Deepanshu,
I can't view the attached logs. Could you provide some snippets of the error message? Alternatively, you might want to raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com.
Cheers,
Joe
Could you please check if this issue is reproducible in different browsers? This is just to isolate if it could be a browser specific issue or otherwise.
Additionally, you can also try to temporarily enable PluginSafe Mode and check again if it makes any difference. This will disabled all user-installed plugins at once. So if the issue does not occur again, it is caused by one of the third-party plugins installed. In order to isolate which plugin is the culprit, you may need to enable the plugin one-by-one till you observed the issue arise again. This may need to be done during non-peak hours as disabling third-party plugins would cause users unable to perform some operations provided by those plugins. Once the test has been carried out, disable this mode.
I tried it in different browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox) and this issue is reproducible in all the browsers. This issue is caused in Confluence 4.3.3 only. I installed Confluence 4.3 and this issue does not appear when I use Confluence 4.3.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.