Dear All,
I have created a project and in this project I have a list of over 500 file versions that I need to input. It will be very tedious to do so manually. Is there anyway that I can import this from a text/csv/xml file?
Thanks
Anil
JIRA Command Line Interface has addVersion and you can combine that with runFromCsv or one of the other run actions.
Hello Anil,
the only way to update these versions is to develop an own plugin or use an own db script.
Usually, I don't suggest to operate on DB but, in this case, versions are stored just in one table.
Table name is projectversion and it is related to specific project through PROJECT field that contains the project id.
+-------------+---------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| ID | decimal(18,0) | NO | PRI | NULL | |
| PROJECT | decimal(18,0) | YES | | NULL | |
| vname | varchar(255) | YES | | NULL | |
| DESCRIPTION | text | YES | | NULL | |
| SEQUENCE | decimal(18,0) | YES | | NULL | |
| RELEASED | varchar(10) | YES | | NULL | | - true/false
| ARCHIVED | varchar(10) | YES | | NULL | | - true/false
| URL | varchar(255) | YES | | NULL | |
| STARTDATE | datetime | YES | | NULL | |
| RELEASEDATE | datetime | YES | | NULL | |
Thanks Fabio, I did not test this out. The Command Line interface worked for me.
Thanks a lot. The command line Interface worked perfectly.
Would it be possible to add options to a Custom Multi Select field using the same. If so what is the commnad.
Hi, I need the same for version and components. There is a API that conected with another app?Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.