I have a team of developers and it's easy to list all that have issues assigned.
But how to I search for developers who have no (open, in progress) issues assigned to them?
Thanks!
/J
Without Customization:
You can use 2 dimensional filter gadget,
Of course the best approach should be implemented through customization, an customized gadget perhaps, if you want it to be on your dashboard.
Hey Joacim,JQL works an other way.With JQL you search for issues with specific parameters. You can search for issues with no assignee but you can't search assignees without issues. It's simply a fact. sorry. GreetsSimon
Thanks! I suspected as much.
Any other way to achieve what I would like to do?
Thanks! Nice tip!
I ended up using the two dimensions gadget, gives a good enough overview over the workload.
Hi @Eason Yang
Followed the process mentioned by you.
As you said "so anyone with only 1 as total are the one without any issue assigned." i cannot see the users with no Tickets assigned.
Those users with total 1 is having 1 issue Assigned.
Is it the setup or did i missed something.
Please help me. Thanks in Advance.
old post, but did you manage to show users with 0 stories/story points on the gadget? I am using it too and the users with no assigned stories in the active sprint will not show up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.