Dear all,
we re happy with the Outlook2Jira plugin on our Windows machines.
What about Mac computers?
Does a plugin for Mac Outlook 2011 exist?
Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Markus
Hello Markus,
unfortunately there is no support for add-ons in Outlook for Mac.
does it mean that there is no support, but someone has an unsupported plugin?
or simply that it does not exist?
Outlook for Mac does not support plugins at all.
I would be interested in a Mac plugin or if there has been any update?
I disagree that Outlook for Mac does not support plugins. I use an Outlook Plugin for Zoom meetings that works great - downloaded as a .pkg file and installed seamlessly.
There's capability there, the company just doesn't want to invest in supporting this on Mac for some reason, which is unfortunate. Many in my company are switching to Mac and this plugin would make many peoples lives easier.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.