Team Calendars is turned on. When i look for a Subscribe function in the pull down menu it is not there? as per your instructions at:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEAMCAL/Subscribing+to+Team+Calendars+from+Microsoft+Outlook
It seems that this function is not available on your version. An upgrade will be very recommended if that is the problem.
Also, have you tried it on other browser?
I have the same problem. I have the latest version of everything:
- Confluence 5.1
- Team Calendars 3.2.0
This issue is the deciding factor for whether we purchase the add on or let it run out.
I have the same problem with latest versions. Confluence 5.4.2 and Team Calendars version 4.1.4.
Tested in Chrome and Firefox.
OK, got it now. There has to be at least one entry in the calendar, which is not a JIRA reference.
See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-543
and https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEAMCAL/Subscribing+to+Team+Calendars+from+Google+Calendar?focusedCommentId=370051123#comment-370051123
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.