Hi, we're currently evaluating JEMH and I have the following requirement for establishing a service desk on Jira+JEMH: a user who created an issue via submitting an email should receive an issue created notification no matter if he/she set "don't notify on my updates" option in user's profile. From address in the issue created email should be as set in at the project leve.
This is quite possible with JEMH. However, in the issue created notification it sets From address as the global JIRA from email, not the one set in the project.
I've tried to play with settings:
- Custom From: email address
- Custom From: email name part
"Custom From: email address" - works but this mean I can't use project mapping for profiles since other projects will have different from emails set.
"Custom From: email name part" - doesn't work in this case (I set it as $issue.getProjectObject().getEmail()) it still uses JIRA global from email address. Is there way to use project mapping in JEMH profile and fulfill the requirements?