I have a pdf document that I want to share with others. How can I share the display of the document and not just a link to the pdf file?
Hi Vish,
you can attach the PDF to the wanted Confluence page and then insert it to the page using the PDF macro (via Insert > Macro > Other macros > PDF or type "{pdf"). It's then displayed on the page and can be shared with others.
Does that help?
Cheers,
Nils
I did that but I was unable to get the view. This is what i see. Please see below.
Aha! Thanks!
Now is there a way to make this page 11X17? Because the image looks squished. Even when I make it full screen.
and now click save.
You can switch in fullscreen mode, if that helps.
Cheers,Nils
I tried that. But the image looks squishy. Please see the image attached. That is how it looks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.