I currently have my Crowd directory disabled, and want to just use the Jira Internal Server. I have one Administrator user setup. I go to Administration -> Users, and there is no Add User button at the top right hand corner.
Hmmm,
Weird... You could go the URL and see if it pukes:
http://jira.yourserver.com/secure/admin/user/AddUser!default.jspa
Not sure - I have had links and menu items dissapear on me in the past. No idea why...
That worked, I can get to the add user from this URL.
What gives? Where the heck is the Add User button then on the User Admin page?
i have the exact same problem. I can access the ADD USER link directly but when adding a new user, i got an error message.
The error message stated that "an external user management is enabled" but I don't have the external user management enabled, in fact, it's not configured.
How or where i can disable the External User Management directory.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.