Hi,
I was trying to restore a DB, and the restore crash with the following error:
2013-10-03 16:17:23,217 JiraImportTaskExecutionThread-1 INFO tcorriol 976x3997x1 h5b3xr 172.24.77.44 /secure/admin/XmlRestore.jspa [jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultDataImportService] Importing data is 63% complete...
2013-10-03 16:17:44,980 JiraImportTaskExecutionThread-1 INFO tcorriol 976x3997x1 h5b3xr 172.24.77.44 /secure/admin/XmlRestore.jspa [jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultDataImportService] Importing data is 64% complete...
2013-10-03 16:27:08,433 pool-10-thread-7 ERROR tcorriol 976x3997x1 h5b3xr 172.24.77.44 /secure/admin/XmlRestore.jspa [jira.action.admin.OfbizImportHandler] Exception importing entity: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Now I have read the article about Java heap space problem, and I have increase the memroy size to:
rem The following 2 settings control the minimum and maximum given to the JIRA Java virtual machine. In larger JIRA instances, the maximum amount will need to be increased.
rem
rem --------------------------------------------------------------------------
set JVM_MINIMUM_MEMORY=512m
set JVM_MAXIMUM_MEMORY=1024m
But I cannot log to JIRA anymore, as all users seem to have been wiped-out. What should I do to try to restore the DB again ? How can I access the restore page to tell it which file to use ?
Thanks,
Thomas