When I go in plugin menu (manage existing), I click on a plugin and nothing happens, there is not buttons to disable ou uninstall this plugin (cf image01).
That the same on all plugins.
Hi
Alternatively, you can remove it from the installed directory and restart JIRA.
Cheers !!!
Vishnu.
That's strange. If I click on a plugin, it shows additional info and a "disable" button.
Do you have a script blocker running in your browser or something alike?
If you switch to "upgrade" tab, do additional informations show up in there?
Maybe you could reinstall the plugin (using the upload button on the install page) and then remove it? If the plugin installation was corrupted somehow this might recover it enough to fix the issue so that you can remove it.
I would also restart the JIRA application, sometimes that fixes weird bugs like this and take a look at the logs.
It not depends on my browser (i try it with two differents).
All other tabs are empty, maybe because of the entreprise proxy.
I used Vishnu method (the hard one) , I remove the plugin and folders created by plugins and after restart Jira, it works fine.
Thank's you all!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.