In Confluence users have the Activity Stream gadget configured on pages to see what work has been done in our JIRA instance for a given time range.
The gadget provides links to the JIRA issues where the user updated the comments, added attachments, etc.
When I click on these links, the URL contains the name of the Confluence server rather than the JIRA server. Therefore when I click on the link I get a page not found error.
For example, a link to a JIRA issue in the Activity Stream looks like this:
https://<CONFLUENCE-FQDN>/browse/<JIRA-ISSUE-KEY>
Whereas I would expect it to look like this:
https://<JIRA-FQDN>/browse/<JIRA-ISSUE-KEY>
On other Confluence pages we are using the JIRA Macros add-on to link directory to issues and those links work as expected.
The problem only seems to be with the Activity Stream linking to JIRA issues.
I am running Confluence 5.5.7 and not sure of how to troubleshoot this.
Thank you for your help.