I customized the page header and footer for PDF export, but on the first page and table of contents the page the header and footer are not displayed.How to insert the page header and footer on the first page and table of contents?
I guess that you have simply chosen a method where this is standard.
To not guess but know and help you better you must provide more information:
I am exporting space PDF.
I am creating PDF Layout.
Space Export - PDF header
Fisrt Page (Title Page) is automatically generated and a I am using PDF Layout to insert content in the page.
Space Export - PDF Title Page
Okay, you are doing nothing wrong but with this method it is standard to not show headers and footers on the first page and toc.
If you really need this, I think it is easiest to completely forget about "Space Export - PDF Title Page" and the standard TOC and just add two new pages to the beginning of your document, one page that serves as a title page and one page where you include the {toc} macro.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.