Hello,
One of my coworkers was looking for information he knew was on a specific page. He used Ctrl+F to look for the info on the page. But no result came back.
He discovered that the info - which is in an Expand macro - was only found using Ctrl+F when the Expand macro is expanded. When it is collapsed, the info doesn't display.
He then found out that the same issue happens when he looks for code that's in a collapsed Code Block macro. We use collapsed Code Blocks for very long code. So we frequently use it but not always.
I also did a test where I looked for information that I know is in a collapsed expand. The Space search displayed the results. But when I went to the page to do a Page Search, the result came up nil.
Does anyone know how to get around this issue? Or how to fix the issue?
Thanks,
Rosemary