Hello there,
Currently I'm hanging on a servious problem that some confluence pages cannot be searched with customized “advanced search”;
Before, we use the plugin “Advanced Search” to customize our searching function, and it worked fine. However, recently, some newly created pages cannot be searched, only the old pages can. I have tried to restart the service and rebuild the index, but useless. I also checked the log files but there is nothing special. We don’t know what to do or what should be checked, So could you please help us?
Another thing to mention that, we are using the same version for our test system, but there is no this kind of problem. So strange.
Background:
There are a lot of pages in the confluence space, and different pages belong to different category. Suddenly, since 29, Jun, 2013, the newly created pages under category “Washing Machine” cannot be searched. As for pages under other categories, they all can be searched.
Confluence version: 3.5.13
Advanced Search plugin : 3.0.11
JDK version: 1.6.27
The markups we are using can be found here:(search.txt)
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards
Li