Hi
We had Database Custom Field and katl-commons working with Jira 5.1, but after upgrading to 6.0 they don't seem to work any more. Are they expected to work?
C
I've found the issue: the upgrade to Jira 6 had blown away my context.xml, so the data source for the dcbf field was lost. It's all working now as expected after reinstating the missing configuration (which fortunately was backed up during the upgrade).
Thanks
Check marketplace..
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.databasecf/versions
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.commons/versions
Thanks. According to this the latest versions of the plugins should be compatible with Jira 6, but I've had no joy getting them to work. Vendor support is suggesting that I look at the Jira logs for any errors but I can't see any messages that look relevant/useful.
Has anyone else had this, or tried to use these plugins with Jira 6 with or without success?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.