I'm a bit stuck with having the elastic agent not executing my build plans on the Ec2 instance that I have set up. At the moment Bamboo reports the elastic agent on the instance as pending and doesn't transition from this state.
I have created a custom AMI for Windows Server 2012, this custom instance had the Ec2Config modified the regenerate the password -- meaning that I can RDP onto the instance that Bamboo starts.
I have SSH, RDP and some other port open that I can't identify on the elasticbamboo security group (Port 26224, presumably a Bamboo thing).
The `Pending` state also means that my build-request remains in the queue waiting for an instance.
Any ideas or suggestions? Can also provide more information upon request.
More Info:
I have setup the elastic agent on the windows server; added required rule in the firewall, created a bamboo user and had it own the agent.bat task.
It runs OK on the server AFAIK (scheduler says 'Running'). One oddity is that I can't seem to locate the .out file that I expected to be created in %USERPROFILE% for the bamboo user. This makes me think I'm still doing something wrong.