Hi all,
We are using Confluecence 4.3.1 and the process has stared to roll it out to our entire organisation.
We now have a request that external users will need a space to access information but we want to keep all our other spaces and information hidden from them.
We have had Confluence integrated with our AD for a couple of years now but with the rollout, staff are starting to complain that they have to log into Confluence even for simple things, like looking up HR polices. So I am looking to have a SSO/pass-through authenication setup so that users don't need to login again to the site aftre they have logged into their workstation.
Is this possible either by the confluence config, a plugin or will I need Crowd? If I need crowd, I have been told to look into the cost of licencing but from what I've read, Crowd is used when you are using multiple Atlassian products and want a single sign in for all of them. While we have other atlassian products in use such as JIRA and Bamboo, they are only for limited users, and are kept seperate from Confluence for now.
Is this sort of integration possible?