Hello all,
I have connected a JIRA 6.3.9 instance to a Read-Only Posix Schema LDAP.
Almost everything is working fine, I have spent time to synchronise users and groups, and now it is OK.
However, I don't understand why, sometimes the users' full name and their email address are not retrieved. And it is really weird because this bug doesn't affect every user, only 50% of them. And it seems it doesn't affect the same users every time. Sometimes I see my own full name and email address, and sometimes not.
In fact, full name retrieving is not a problem, but the email address is because JIRA can't send emails to the affected users...
Anyone knows where this bug comes from?
EDIT : OK I have news about this bug. The affected users are those who have logged in after the last sync. It looks like, while a user is logging in, JIRA tries to sync the user information, and that's when it loses its data (except the username).