Hello!
I created some BIRT Reports based on JIRA (the Data Source is the JIRA Server) and now I want to open them directly from JIRA. In JIRA, the plugins "SQL for JIRA" and "Reports and Charts (BIRT) are installed and are listed in the add-on section under KINTO SOFT LTD.
I created a Dashboard that has one gadget (SQL for JIRA Report). I uploaded the reports to "Reports and Charts (BIRT)" in the add-on section. After uploading them I wanted to access them from the Dashboard (from another report, that doesn't use any data source and only works as a menu that links to the other reports), they loaded for a while, but nothing happened. I went back to the Reports and Charts section and tried to open them from there, but an error showed (java.lang.IllegalStateException: The viewing session has expired.). I opened the Dashboard again and not even the first report without any data source showed (same error as from the Reports and Charts section). After logging out and in, the first report showed, some reports worked and some loaded for a while, but then the screen was blank (They all have the same data source and worked fine in Eclipse using a test server.). I logged out and in again, and now the ones that worked also load for a When I try to start them from eclipse, the reports load forever.
I noticed that in the add-on section it says "This add-on must be installed in order to enable this feature. Please contact your administrator." in the tag "SQL for JIRA Driver". How can that be if it sometimes works? And sometimes, when i click on Reports and Charts, it loads for a while and then there is also an error (502). Other times it works fine, mostly after logging out and back in again.
I use the driver from this site https://kintosoft.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SFJ/Accessing+to+SQL+for+JIRA ( kintosoft_jdbc4jql_driver_1.0.0.jar), which worked fine for the test server. Here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.kintosoft.jira.birt_viewer/server/versionhistory it says, I need a driver for JIRA 2.2.2 or above. Can this be the problem?