Hello all,
I have been trying to open the address : http://localhost:7990/
However, I am met with a "This webpage is not available: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" on my Chrome Browser to set up Stash.
I see a "Success! You can now use Stash at the following address:" message, but I still cannot access stash.
I checked the logs within the Stash_Install_Dir/logs directory and here is the message I am given:
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0
21-May-2015 11:31:17.306 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/home/andy/Documents/stashData/lib], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
21-May-2015 11:31:17.309 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/home/andy/Documents/stashData/lib], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
21-May-2015 11:31:17.635 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load Unable to load server configuration from [/home/andy/atlassian/stash/3.9.1/conf/server.xml]
21-May-2015 11:31:17.639 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load Unable to load server configuration from [/home/andy/atlassian/stash/3.9.1/conf/server.xml]
21-May-2015 11:31:17.639 SEVERE [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start Cannot start server. Server instance is not configured.
Some insight would be very appreciated.
Thanks!