I was wanting to use the post function - Transition Issue - and have it based on if the groovy script were true.
However, I'm not sure how to write the groovy script and I don't have the coding resources here to help and am hoping this forum could.
I need a script that would evaluate if all four custom date fields are not null - that way, if they were all not null, it would return as true and it would transition; but, if at least one were null, it wouldn't transition.
I located the field IDs that I'm interested by getting the ID from the URL when editing the custom field - I'm assuming that is ok.
The IDs associated with the four fields are 14911, 14913, 14910, 14912
Could anyone be able to assist in providing a groovy script that could be used in this case for the transition issue post function.