Hi,
I am able to get the values of the component field values as suggested by Jobin (https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/131186/inline-editing-validation/131669) with some slight modifications to the javascript.
I wanted to have a check triggered during the save button ("tick button) that is in inline edit and I dont see the following triggered at all. Any help is appreciated. "aui-button submit" is inside the save-options div during inline editing.
AJS.$(".aui-button.submit").live("click",(function(event) {
alert("got it");
console.log("clicked");
Hi Murugesan,
I am working with something similar and have the same issue. Did you figure out any approaches to handle the click of save button?
maybe it is not relevant any more to you, but I have just solved the problem. I guess it can be helpful to others.
JIRA.bind(JIRA.Events.NEW_CONTENT_ADDED, function(e, context, reason) {
if (reason === JIRA.CONTENT_ADDED_REASON.inlineEditStarted) {
var $submitBtn = AJS.$('.aui-button.submit', context);
$submitBtn.click(function() {
alert('Clicked');
});
}
Greetings,
Peter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.