Today in our jira 4.4.3 system everyone can see the activity stream of a user in the user profile (including the work loged).This is not allowed in our company. Now I'm looking for a way to hide it (logged work or complet stream). Can somone help me?
Hi,
I have asked the Jira Support the same question in August 2011. They said, that this is not possible. The only way to do something similar is to disable the whole activity stream plugin. This will disable the entire activity stream features in your Jira instance.
Best Regards
Thomas
Hi Thomas,
thanks for your fast response. The tip disabeling the plugin was the solution for me.
Uli
If you disable the plugin, what will happen when you upgrade Jira, it will be enabled back?
Hi Sorin,
unfortunately yes. After an update or upgrade you must disable the plugin again.
Best Regards,
Maybe I should just add a filter on nginx and stop it before reaching Jira. I wonder if the UI will cope with this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.