Hi guys,
I want to visualize/see the time spent per issue type for a given project and/or time period. I think this is pretty important info for every Product Owner/Manager, pretty vital and basic stats.
For ex. I want to get something like this
Bugs - 35% of the time spent by all the team for project x
User Story - 40% of the time spent by all the team for project x
Improvement - 25% of the time spent by all the team for project x
showing the total sum in hours could also work, if there is no option to show in % or chart
I did not find a way to do it in Jira itself, nor using the Tempo plugin.
How can I get this information? Is this possible out of the box? What about a plugin, preferrably a free one
? Or any other suggestion?
Environment: Jira 6.1.1, Agile addon (latest) , Tempo addon (latest)