Is there any integration with Confluence and Oracles RightNow CX portal
I found some info google search. http://www.boomi.com/resources/demos/rightnow-jira.
We wanted a self service portal where users can access, PDFs. DOC, Wiki and import/export to Confluence
Depends on what you mean by "integration"?
We are looking to create knowledge base from RightNow portal when it creates JIRA issues. Other tools have the capiibility. Also ability to transfer/download to Confluence spaces
That still doesn't really explain what "integration" you want. "Transfer download" what to Confluence spaces? You're making the assumption that we all know what RightNow is, what it does, and what you want it to do when you say "integrate", which, I'm afraid, most of us don't.
The closest I can guess at is to suggest you have a quick look at the Jira Service Desk. When used with a linked Confluence, it has an instant "create knowledge base article from this issue" button.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.