In tables i enter a date how do I link that to the event scheduled/ synced in the calendar?
Hi Rachel,Would you mind claryfing what exactly you're trying to achieve? Maybe with some screenshots it will help illustrate it.Cheers,WZ
Hi
When writing text into a table I have one column where I type in the due date of projects is it possible to link that date to the calendar?
Thanks,
Rachel
We are tracking that feature request here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-2307
Hi there,
I have a similar request and was wondering if this has been addressed and there is a solution.
We are a team of program managers and each manage several independent programs. We define milestone dates in a table on respective program pages and are looking for a way to be able to link each program milestone dates from the table into a consolidated calendar for reporting.
Many thanks,
Keith
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.