So, if I wanted to pull a list of pages that were last updated prior to, let's say, 6 months ago, is there a way of doing this using the SQL plugin (Or any other way for that matter)?
I'm hoping that instead of putting a specified date I can set up a function so that I get a list of pages that are always over 6 months old. Instead of always having to change the date, I'd prefer to have it be a rolling constant.
Thus far I've been scavenging/stealing SQL script from here and other sites and modifying it somewhat. Just missing this piece of the puzzle. I'm assuming/hoping that this is just a really simple solution that i'm in the dark about. Any assistance or direction is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
{sql:jndi=confluence}
select c.lastmoddate, c.TITLE, c.VERSION, c.CREATOR, c.CREATIONDATE, s.spacename from
"Confluence"."dbo"."CONTENT" c,
"Confluence"."dbo"."SPACES" s
where c.spaceid = s.spaceid and s.spacename='Knowledge Portal' and
contenttype='PAGE' and content_status='current'
order by lastmoddate desc
{sql}