I started migrating to Bitbucket some time ago. The number of my personal repositories are growing steadily, and I am starting to struggle keeping an overview.
I'd love to organize my repositories. Basically, what I need are groups/folders (ideally nested, but one layer would be ok for now). Projects seem to be a nice fit, but they only exist for teams. These repositories, however, are just for me.
So, what is the best practice for this use case?
(Or am I, once again, the only user on Bitbucket with such a Problem?)
Do I need to create a "me" Team only consisting of my personal account, so that I can host my personal projects only I will work on? Sounds wrong to me. Especially, since there would be URL-Differences between "Me" and my "Me" Team. This is already confusion ... me.
I only want to group the repositories for the better overview. This does not have to be reflected in the URLs oder IDs or whatever.