I'm getting e-mail notifications when someone makes a post to Atlassian Answers. How do I stop this?
The e-mail has the person's name followed by (Confluence) as the subject.
Thanks
Look under topics and unwatch the topics you are currently watching.
I have the same problem - I've suddenly started receiving a load of Atlassian Answers post emails. I haven't changed my settings for months. I'm not watching any topics that I'm aware of!
please see here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1316
At moment the only way is to wait or unsubscribe manually at each question
Watch task https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1316 or question for updates on duplicate question https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/5276884
Or look at duplicate question https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/4981724/how-to-turn-off-watching-in-confluence-answers
I was 16 days away from the Internet (that is possible) and my inbox was full of posts. I have not watched topics nor subscribed to anything. I don't watch questions. The link to "unwatch" leads to an error page (without any information). So no, i don't think we have an answer yet ...
i have "unwatched" every topic category and i am still getting > 100 notifications per day.
when will this be fixed. my inbox is full and i'm wasting time everyday deleting these unwanted notifications.
help please
here the solution out of https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1339 Simply click the "Un-subscribe from all notifications" link that appears in the email footer of all emails that are now sent from Answers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.