I have 13 parent pages, with 5 sub-pages each. One of the 5 sub-pages is designated as an Issues List page, whereby outstanding issues are listed. I used a Page Properties macro on this Issues List page, and inserted a 6 Column by 10 Row (6C x 10R) table within the Page Properties macro.
Some of the 13 Issues List Pages have Issues listed in a certain time frame/period, and some do not, depending upon circumstances–users populate the issues list, and it should be dynamic,
Then I go to my Space Summary Page, which captures and summarizes matters from the 13 Parent pages and their child pages. I wish to automatically transfer the Issues cited on the 13 individual Issues List pages.
So I intend to incorporate 13 Page Properties Report macros on the Space Summary Page, each one capturing select Columns but all the (populated) Rows of the individual tables resident on the respective Issues List pages.
And herein lies the problem: The individual Issues List page (with the Page Properties macro) does present all the Column and the Rows of each table, but the linked Page Properties Report macro only picks up the First Row of this table. I tested with a second Page Properties Report macro, and it also only picks up the First Row.
Question: How can the Page Properties Report macro be made to pick up all the (populated) Rows of the
related table, or is this not possible? (Note: I do not want to show all the Columns, and it was OK to show only selected Columns).