How can I print, save or export a workflow as a picture (jpg) or pdf
In what version, in 5.2 (possibly earlier) and above, from the project side if you open an issue, you should have a link to 'View Workflow' where status is displayed. That links to an image you can then save.
If a simple saved image is sufficient to your needs, then follow Chris' advice.
If you need more control over its look, layout, or over the export document in general, use the PDF View Plugin.
This plugin's scriping capabilities allow you to access the workflow details (statuses, transitions, colors, etc.) and based on that you can render the PDF document. As that PDF template is totally customizable and programmable, you can get 100% the document you look for.
thanks for your answers!
I'm working with jira ondemand (version 6.x) and I haven't tried it yet to print it with "View Workflow". But I believe you that this will work.
the PDF View Plugin would be very helpful, but it is not only available for on demand usage.
Currently this is not supported and Atlassian considered that this would be a new feature (after silently dropping it while releasing the new workflow editor).
Be sure that you vote and comment onĀ https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-35882
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.