Hi Everyone,
i have this situation.
When i create a subtask within an issue and push the Create-Button, the postfunction runs in the background.
The following parsed text will be copied to “Parent's IM-Hauptaufgabe zusätzlich sichtbar für:"#Assignee#
Link to Screenshot
“IM-Hauptaufgabe zusätzlich sichtbar für:” is from Fieldtype “Multi User Picker “
When creating another subtask in the same issue, the new #Assignee# overwrites the old #Assignee# !
How can i add an #Assignee# without overwriting the old #Assignee#?
Example:
- Issue Assignee is Mr.A
Mr.A create more subtasks now
-- Subtask Assignee is Mr.B (in background copy User Mr.B in the field "IM-Hauptaufgabe zusätzlich sichtbar für:" )
-- Subtask Assignee is Mr.C (in background copy User Mr.C in the field "IM-Hauptaufgabe zusätzlich sichtbar für:" )
-- Subtask Assignee is Mr.D (in background copy User Mr.D in the field "IM-Hauptaufgabe zusätzlich sichtbar für:" )
I need in field "IM-Hauptaufgabe zusätzlich sichtbar für:" this value now
Mr.B,Mr.C,Mr.D,
Sorry, i have not more Karma.
I’m a beginner in learning English.
Her a update to my Question.
Hi Everyone,
thanks for the great help.
Maybe my explanation was a little confusing, I will try another way now.
For that purpose, please forget everything about the "post-function" for now. :-)
I created a project with the following permission requirements.
If someone gets assigned to a sub-task, he/she cannot see the parent issue.
In order for this someone to see the parent issue, the assignee is put into the custom field "IM-Hauptaufgabe zusätzlich sichtbar für" during the creation of the sub-task.
Being in this field allows the person to browse projects.
Being in this field allows the person to browse projects.
This also allows the assignee of the sub-task to see the parent issue.
And this works without any problems.
However, once I have more than one subtask, this custom field is overwritten, meaning only one of the sub-task assignees can see the parent issue.
What I need is a custom field where I can ADD new assignees from sub-tasks instead of REPLACING them when I create new sub-tasks. Sort of like a multi-value field for persons.
Example:
- Issue Assignee is Mr.A
Mr.A create more subtasks now
-- Subtask Assignee is Mr.B (in background copy User Mr.B in the field "IM-Hauptaufgabe zusätzlich sichtbar für:" )
-- Subtask Assignee is Mr.C (in background copy User Mr.C in the field "IM-Hauptaufgabe zusätzlich sichtbar für:" )
-- Subtask Assignee is Mr.D (in background copy User Mr.D in the field "IM-Hauptaufgabe zusätzlich sichtbar für:" )
I need in field "IM-Hauptaufgabe zusätzlich sichtbar für:" this value now
Mr.B,Mr.C,Mr.D,
I hope this was less confusing :P