when some one add attachment ,or image ,I don't want confluence to send mail to notice us.How to reach it ?
Confluence 5.4.2.
Hey xufenfei,
You can uncheck the Notify Watchers while editing the page, or you can edit directly on your User Profile in the Settings tab, or you can disable the notifications plugin in the Manage Add-ons page.
Cheers,
Hi, Guiherme Viana,
Thank you for your answer.
Maybe I have not express my means exactly.
AS your methods:
1, Notify Watchers:
yes, this way can reach the purpose, but every time,every one should do this ,it's not convenient. My mean is that when anyone who adds attachment, others will not receive email.by default.
2, User Profile–Setting
i will not receive others notifications any way. it is not fit me.
I need email notification,but I don't need the notifcations when somebody only add image/attachment.
3, Manage Add-ons
the Confluence have not nofications functions, This is not what I want.
Anyway,Thanks a lot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.