Is it possible to search for multiple issue key and display all of them at once in my issue navigator? The issues don't have anything in commun ... no filter option.
Select Issues/Search for Issues from the menu. Then select the advanced search. In the textarea then type what Jobin showed you. The quick search only works for a single issue key as far as I can tell. It is definitely annoying.
Try like this:
key in (TEST-1, TEST-2)
Not working, I'm still getting much more result than what I'm looking for
Maybe I misunderstood, you are trying to show only selected issues in the issue navigator, right? If so, you just need to give those issue keys in the search. Are you saying you are getting issues which are not in this list if you give like this?
You understood right ... I'm entering (for the example) 2 issue keys (Test-1, Test-2) in the quick search field and I'm receiving a lot more than just the two entries.
Works like a charm! (with advanced search)
Thank you!
If one has list of issue keys and needs to search multiple issue keys then simply enter below given query in advanced search.
Syntax: issueKey in (TEST-1,TEST-2,TEST-3)
Note: Please replace 'TEST-1,TEST-2,TEST-3' with your issuey keys.
Example: issueKey in (CASE-2457, CASE-1097, CASE-3292)
status not in (DONE, Canceled)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.