Ok...it's likely I am doing it wrong...so first I will describe what I would like to be happening, and then maybe you can help point me in the right direction.
I have a series of projects each managed by distinct project managers who manage the membership of those projects. I would like the people in a project to only access their project repo in Fisheye.
The way I currently see how to do that is to manually put all of the members of a project into a group and then limit access to the Fisheye repo to that group. There is some inherent risk that the manual group I create and the project membership that the project manager creates will get out of sync without close communication and process management. Ideally, I would not be managing a manual group distinct from a native project group membership, but it appears to be required from a permissioning perspective.
I thought Crowd might solve that problem, but it looks like I would still have to create the manual group. Am I looking at it wrong or misunderstanding something?
Is there a plug-in that auto-generates groups and keeps them up to date based on project membership?