Just tried v0.6.3 of SumUp in JIRA v6.2.7 and when I go to the configure screen there are no fields listed in the drop down box. Any ideas why?
Do you have any numeric fields in your system?
Yes, quite a few
Bother, that was the problem last time I ran into this. I assume you've only just installed the plugin - could you try re-indexing a single project (one that uses a numeric field) and see if that then appears? I've had index related problems with it before (although I should point out that the indexing issue I had was caused by something else, Sumup was just suffering as a result of another plugins problems)
Thanks for the info. I'm indexing at the moment. Will let you know if it fixes the issue.
Hey there,
I know of a problem like this, if you access a JIRA instance which uses a unsigned cert. Can you provide your browser network log? The fields are retrieved asynchronously via a REST - API.
Cheers Julian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.